2401 Bedell Road, Grand Island, NY 14072 (716) 773-2989
- Check you Engine Oil monthly to maintain the correct level. Many of today's modern engines have variable valve timing to increase power and fuel mileage. These variable valve timing systems use engine oil to operate so it is VERY important to have the correct oil level , type and have it changed at regular intervals!
- The CHECK ENGINE LIGHT is an indicator that the engines emission system has a problem. Have it check out soon after it lights up to keep you car running in peak performance and to prevent more serious problems!
- Having regular maintenance performed on your car is MUCH CHEAPER than having to pay for a repair later!
- Remember that a GOOD auto mechanic is NOT EXPENSIVE, they are PRICELESS !
- Remember to always check to see when your New York State inspection is due! The cost of a ticket is much more than the cost of an inspection.
Hours & Location